Unilag Postgraduate Admission Form For 2017: The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos – University of First Choice and the Nation’s Pride, a leading, reputable first generation institution for postgraduate education and research in Africa, situated in the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2017/2018 Session.
Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2017/2018 Session Includes:
1. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD)
2. Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc)
3. Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, MSEM, MRPP, MDF, MHDM, MPE, MDM, MTTFL, etc)
4. Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
Unilag Postgraduate Admission Form Guidelines For Application
1. Sale of Application Forms commences on Wednesday, 7th June 2017 and ends on Friday, 28th July 2017.
2. Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, 4th August 2017.
3. Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2017/2018 Applications link
4. Confirm your eligibility and availability of your desired course.
5. Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
6. Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
7. Proceed to make payment of the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only)for the Form, the SPGS Abridged Prospectus, and charges through any of the below options:
- Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
- Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly to the portal with your bank debit card.
8. After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2017/2018 Application link, then “Continue Application” link, log in with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password.
9. Complete the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15 kb in size and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification)>
10. Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else click DECLINE button
11. After submission, applicants will be required to print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this will be required at the examination venue).
1. candidates are advised to complete the final submission only after they have fully completed the form, please note that editing of application form after final submission attracts a charge of N1000.
2. Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
3. Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible
4. Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
5. Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:
- Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
- NYSC Certificate
- Professional Certificates
6. All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
7. All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Department for the availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
8. Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews on the University of Lagos school of postgraduate studies website: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng.
Please if you have any challenge while registering for the Unilag Postgraduate Admission Form, Do let us know via the comment box. also share this information with your friends via twitter, facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button.
More from Primedon