The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards are all about supporting and celebrating inspirational young people from all over the world with existing initiatives, products or services that are tackling some of the planet’s big.
Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards are looking for innovative and scalable technologies or initiatives that are contributing to one or more of these four categories: test sustainability challenges.
Farm to Table
In this category, we are looking for inspiring entrepreneurs who are working on sustainable initiatives relating to food and drink production right through to consumption.
Opportunities for Women
We are seeking initiatives that help to tackle the discrimination and disadvantages millions of women face around the world. You might be working to help provide access to skills and training for women, and creating opportunities for women to actively, safely.
Are there entrepreneurs out there with ingenious initiatives that help to tackle waste – to reduce, reuse or recycle waste throughout the pre-production, production and consumption lifecycle? Initiatives should demonstrate a clear business
Are you working on an initiative that tackles water scarcity, or one that addresses water pollution or sanitation and hygiene issues?
Requirements Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards 2017
1. Anyone from around the world, aged between 18 and 35 (as of 30 June 2017), who is working on an initiative in one of the categories; Farm to Table, Opportunities for Women, Waste, and Water.
2. Your initiative must have already progressed beyond the idea stage and started making an impact.
Prizes For The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards 2017
1. The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards will recognize up to eight winners in 2017. Two finalists in each of the four categories will be selected from a video interview process and invited to an Accelerator Programme in Cambridge, where they will work with experts from the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, Unilever, and other guest experts.
2. A winner will be selected out of each of the four categories. Those category winners will go forward to pitch to a guest judging panel who will then decide on
3. the overall winner of the 2017 competition.
4. The overall winner will receive the ‘HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize.’
5. All will attend a special prize event hosted in London.
6. The winner of the ‘HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize’ will receive a €50,000 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
7. The category winners will receive a €10,000 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
8. The category finalists will receive a €7,000 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
How to Enter For Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards 2017
2. You’ll need to tell us all about your initiative’s story so far, and your vision for its future. The more you can share, the better.
3. Visit the Unilever official website here visit https://youngentrepreneursawards.unilever.com/
Application Deadline: Friday 30 June 2017 23:59 BST.
Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards 2017 (€50,000+ Prize & Fully Funded to London)
Remember to share this information with your friends via twitter, facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button. Good luck!!
More from Primedon