www.firs.gov.ng – The FIRS 2016 Recruitment Application Form is now open to all qualified candidate who wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
According to the information from the FIRS portal, all candidate that wants to apply must meet up with the following qualification.
FIRS 2016 Recruitment Application Form Qualifications
1. A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in the following field of study:
- Banking & Finance
- Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field OR
ALSO READ: Apply For Youwin 2016 Programme Now
A Higher National Diploma in
- Banking & Finance
- Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
2. Candidate must posses a Strong leadership and management skills.
3. Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate.
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Strong Analytical skills.
6. Candidate must has Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
7. Acquire Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate.
8. Have the ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
www.firs.gov.ng | FIRS 2016 Recruitment Application Form
Candidate should note the following before applying and filling the FIRS 2016 Recruitment Application Form.
a. Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.
b. All individuals are expected to apply for only ONE position.
c. Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job will be disqualified.
d. Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.
READ MORE: Fill Your N-Power Recruitment Form 2016 Here
How To Apply For FIRS 2016 Recruitment
- Visit the FIRS website which is www.firs.gov.ng.
- Click on the link below that says click here to continue
- On the next page, select the category of your choice that you want to apply for.
- Now click on button that says “Login to Apply for this job” to start your application.
NOTE: Deadline for submission of application is six (6) weeks from the date the web portal is available (Monday, 10th October, 2016). Also, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
More from Primedon