NDLEA Recruitment Form 2017: In this post, you are going to get the latest update via the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment Form 2017, Application Guidelines, Requirements involved and other important updates.
NDLEA Vision Statement
To become the most proactive and leading Drug Law Enforcement Agency on the African Continent and one of the best in the world through the provision of effective and efficient services to Nigerians by cutting off the supply of illicit drugs, reducing the demand for illicit drugs and other substances of abuse, tracing and recovering drug -related proceeds and contributing to the creation and maintenance of an enviable image for the Nation throughout the world.
Qualifications For The NDLEA Recruitment Form 2017
Here are the core qualification required from all applicants applying for the NDLEA Recruitment.
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) Or Senior School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English Language and 2 other subjects.
2. National Examination Council (NECO) Or General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary level with passes in four 4 subjects obtained at one sitting or 5 subjects obtained at 2 sitting.
NDLEA Recruitment Form 2017 Required Documents
The following documents are to be submitted by the Applicant
1. A comprehensive CV
2. All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
3. Certificate of Local Government of Origin
4. Certificate of State of Origin
5. A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
6. A recent Passport (sized) Photo
How To Apply For NDLEA Recruitment Form 2017
Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal via www.ndlea.gov.ng to Apply
1. Only applicants who meet the requirements will be considered for the job.
2. Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test.
3. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
4. Currently, The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment form 2017 is not yet out online, disregard any form of advert you come across.
If you want us to help you with information at the right time to apply for The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA Recruitment Form 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. also feel free to ask your question anytime. Remember to share this information with your friends via twitter, Facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button.
More from Primedon