Www.Polac.edu.ng Nigeria Police Academy 2017 Application Form: This is to inform the general public that the sale of the online application forms for admission into the 5th Regular course program of the Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil, is now online. Admission into the Academy is open to Nigerian men and women of good character, Here on this post, you are going to get the latest update about the Nigerian Police Academy, the requirements, application guidelines etc.
1. Interested applicants are to visit the Nigeria police academy official website via www.polac.edu.ng
2. Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR) code through the website.
3. Take the Generated Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR) code to any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria, to make payment of N3,000.00.
4. Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
5. Candidates need not select the Police Academy as a university of choice in the JAMB form.
6. Only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores which are to be determined by JAMB and purchased the Academy online application form; will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
Nigeria Police Academy 2017/2018 Submission Of Application Form
Here is a guide on how to submit your application form online to avoid mistakes:
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form, This is for Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
Nigeria Police Academy 2017/2018 Application Form Requirements:
The following are the admission requirement for the Nigeria Police Academy 2017/2018
1. Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens
2. Must be between 17 and 22 years of age
3. Must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86 cm (34 Inches).
4. All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
5. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
6. Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
Course Of Study For Nigeria Police Academy 2017 Application Form
Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
1. Faculty Of Humanities. BA in:
Nigerian Languages & Linguistics
History & International Studies
2. Faculty Of Law:
3. Faculty Of Social And Management Science: BSc in:
4. Faculty Of Science: BSc in:
1. SSCE Statement of result or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2013 will not be accepted.
2. Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board Interview.
3. Application ends on Friday the 16th of June
4. Examination date is on Saturday the 8th July 2017
5. Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5 x 5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, examination center and signature.
6. The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice.
7. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
please if you have any challenge while registering for the Nigerian Police Academy Application form, Do let us know via the comment box. also share this information with your friends via twitter, facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button.
More from Primedon