WhatsApp allows users all around the world to share videos, images, files and many more online.
Benefits To Enjoy When You Download WhatsApp Latest Version
1. Share photo from cloud drives;
Speaking of sharing documents, that one of the handiest update on whatsApp. Now when you tap yo share photos when you tap to share photos, you can simply dive into your favorite online cloud drive and add pictures from there.
2. Clear and keep stared messages;
Speaking of Starred messages, their utility can’t be denied. However, those who liked to clear their chats especially if your android is running low on storage also used to lose these Starred messages in doing so. This new update now lets you choose to retain these Starred messages while clearing the chat, so that the important stuff stays and the inane banter goes away. Nice and easy
3. Control download settingsta or Wi-fi network;
Go to Options (Three-dot icon) > Settings > Data Usage and you will find extended options to control how and when media is auto-downloaded. So when you’re using mobile data, you can set it to download only images; while roaming, no media; and when you’re on Wi-Fi, to download everything.
There’s also an option for “Low Data Usage” when making a WhatsApp Voice Call, although this was already present in earlier version and is not part of the new update.
4. Zoom, pop-out, and edit videos;
The new update completely changes what you can do with a video shared in WhatsApp. For starters, any video you download now has the same “pinch to zoom” mechanism that you find in photos. It’s a little difficult to pan-and-scan once you are zoomed in, but you’ll get the hang of it soon enough.
Additionally, a new option lets you open any video in a pop-out floating window, just like playing YouTube videos in the background. This way, you can pop that video out and let it continue playing, while you browse your other WhatsApp messages.
How To Download WhatsApp Latest Version
Simply follow the detailed guideline to download it;
- First visit your App store. If you are using Andriod phone, then visit Google Play Store, if iPhone, visit itune store
- On the App store, search for WhatsApp, using the search box.
- Once found, click the install button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Then launch your latest whatsApp to enjoy the full functionality and it’s features.
More from Primedon